Date: Feb 18 2019
All our Learn-To-Skate classes are taught by highly skilled and qualified instructors in a safe and secure setting. Our program not only provides each skater with skill development, but is also jam-packed with excitement! This program is open to youth, ages 4-17 years, and adults.
- Six 30-minute classes, held once per week on Mondays, for 6 weeks.
- Class times range from 5 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Classes are grouped by age and skill level.
- Levels are posted through the Ice Skating Institute.
- Dates for 2019
- Jan. 7 - Feb. 1, 2019
- Feb. 18 - Mar. 25, 2019
- Apr. 1 - May 13, 2019
- May 20 - Jul. 1, 2019 (No class on Memorial Day)
- Aug. 5 - Sept. 16, 2019 (No class Labor Day)
- Sept. 23 - Oct. 28, 2019
- Nov. 4 - Dec. 9, 2019
Open to the public!
$85 per person, per 6-week program. This cost includes skate rental and 5 free public skating passes.