Ryder Spring Handicap Shootout Golf Tournament
Time: 0830 tee times start (weather permitting)
Location: Ryder Golf Course
Format: Individual net golf tournament, using 100% of your established handicap.
- Open division
- Senior division (55 & 64)
- Super senior division (65 & 74)
- Legends division (75 & up)
- Women’s division
Tournament entry fee: $25 (cart and green fees will be additional)
Tournament entry fee will include:
- Italian sub box lunch to go with drink
- Closest To The Pin Contest for everybody, holes #5, #9 and #16 dozen golf balls. Hole #12 winner will receive a Cobra Stand golf bag
- Longest Drive Contest for men, women and senior divisions
- Gift certificates
- Range ball tokens
Limited field: First 88 golfers with an established handicap to signup will be considered a full field. Proof of handicap will be required.
Eligibility: Open to all Active Duty, Retired Military and DOD employees and their dependents and/or guests who are at least 16 years of age.
Pairings: Will be done according to handicap as close as possible
Entry deadline: Friday, May 12th 2022 at 5 pm or when the field reaches it’s full limit of 88 players. Register at the Ryder Golf Course Pro Shop.
Call for more information: +1 (910)907-4653
ProgramFort Bragg Golf
Ryder Golf Course