Date: Jan 22 2019 - Mar 15 2019
Registration opens: 1/22/2019 at 8:30 a.m.
1st day of practice: March 18 and 19, 2019
Cost: Teeball, Coach Pitch, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Track & Field - $45,
Lacrosse - $65
Location(s): Main Post and Linden Oaks. See below for specific location by activity.
Open to: CYS card holders with current sports physical
Spring Youth Sports:
- Soccer, ages 5-17 (age as of 5/1/2019), Main Post & Linden Oaks
- Tee-Ball, ages 5-6. Coach Pitch, ages 7-8. Baseball, ages 9-17. Age as of 5/1/2019, Main Post & Linden Oaks
- Girls Softball, ages 9-17 (age as of 1/1/2019), Main Post & Linden Oaks
- Track & Field, ages 7-18 (age as of 12/31/2019), Main Post only
- Lacrosse, ages 8-16 (grades 3 - 10) age as of 5/1/2019, Main Post only
Youth must be registered with CYS (Parent Central Services, Bldg. 1-4157 Knox St.) and have a current sports physical on file. Appointment required, walk-in only on Tues. and Thurs. 12-2 p.m., call +1 (910)396-8110 for more info.
Current CYS card holders can register at any CYS location or online at https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil.
Volunteer coaches needed! For more info call +1 (910)396-9123
Discounts and waivers are available for coaches and multiple children playing same sport. Youth will be put on a waiting list until cleared coaches are in place.