- Community Town Hall Overview
The Community Town Hall is a quarterly forum used to provide information on current events and to address issues that directly affect the Fort Bragg Community. Community members have the opportunity to improve programs and services by recommending solutions to issues/concerns. The Community Town Hall is a mini-AFAP, which allows for issues to be addressed quickly by the appropriate agencies. The Town Hall is chaired by the Garrison Commander and is open to the community.
- Issue Trackers & Slides
- Submit an Issue
You have an issue if it…
- Relates to a well-being concern for Fort Bragg, the Army or Department of Defense
- Troubleshoots problem areas
- Presents a realistic solution or a creative alternative
- Impacts the Fort Bragg community
- Appears attainable after considering current political and resource environments
- Cannot be resolved via the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) feedback system
- List only one issue per email.
- State your issue clearly and concisely, along with a possible solution/solutions.
- For clarification of issues, please provide your contact information. Names and emails are not shared and remain private. Providing contact information allows us to directly address issues in a timely manner.
- Issues must be submitted at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting in order to be addressed at that meeting.
- If you would like to confirm that your issue was received, contact the Community Town Hall office.
If you have an issue that you would like to submit, please email us! Please follow the guidelines listed above when submitting your issue.