- Lunch Buffet
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (except federal and training holidays)
- Price: $9.50 (includes soft drink, lemonade, or iced teas and salad bar)
- Monday: Oven baked chicken, ribs and country fried steak
- Tuesday: Deep fried chicken and pulled pork
- Wednesday: BBQ chicken and baked ham
- Thursday: Smoked beef brisket and smoked pulled pork
- Friday: Pork schnitzel with jager sauce
- Dining Menu (.pdf)
- Lunch Buffet
- Welcome Home Specials
- Unit functions for returning and departing troops, held at McKellar’s Lodge receive a 10% discount and no charge for the room.
- If we cater, there is no charge for picnic areas. $100 deposit for large area. $100 usage fee, if we don't cater. No other caterers allowed.
The catering office is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. McKellar’s Lodge offers catering, 7 days a week, for hail and farewells, promotions, weddings, receptions, family reunions, birthday parties, and much more. We cater on and off post! Along with other Family & MWR clubs on Fort Bragg, McKellar’s Price Matching Policy allows us to meet or beat prices outside Fort Bragg. Additionally, we have 5 picnic areas available for rent. Other services include rifle and pistol range.
Picnic Area Catering
Hours of Operation - Lunch
|Monday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Bar hours, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. (includes grill 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.)|
McKellar's Lodge, featuring Lil' Skeeters Bar-B-Q, offers daily lunch specials and a country style buffet, served weekdays in a rustic setting, overlooking a beautiful wooded lake. In addition to the buffet, we also offer a dining menu. Pool tables, backgammon, checkers, chess, cribbage, and dominoes can be found in the bar. We are open to the public!