- COVID-19 Guidelines
Every other open bay and all enclosed bays will be available. Bay usage not to exceed 4 hours per customer with a limit of 2 personnel per vehicle per bay. No tool box check out - individual tools available for check out. No vehicle overnight storage. Social distancing will be enforced.
- General Information
- Automotive lifts, tire changer, tools, brake lathe, and other equipment is available for customers to use.
- All Data Program is available to provide you with valuable schematics of various automotive systems to assist with your repair work.
- The shop is an Official North Carolina Inspection Station for your convenience.
- “Car Care Because We Care” for the spouses of deployed soldiers is available at the shop by appointment. The program provides free oil changes and safety checks. Just visit the Family Support Center to obtain a voucher and make your appointment with us. We want to ensure the safety of your Family vehicle.
Lift Bay Per Hour $8.50 Flat Bay Per Hour $7.50 Vehicle Overnight/Overhaul Storage (1-5 days) $5 Vehicle Overnight/Overhaul Storage (After 5 days) $8 Overhaul Bench Fee Per Hour $3 Resurface Rotor or Drum $15 Resurface Flywheel $30 Hydraulic Press (Per Item) $20 Struts Compressed (Per Item) $15 Engine Flushed $50 Engine OTC Diagnostic $30 Engine OBD Light Turn Off $8 Battery Charged $4 Vehicle Lube $3 Used Oil Disposal (Per Oil Change) $.50 Used Anti-Freeze (Per Anti-Freeze Change) $.50 A/C Service (Does not include Freon) $40 A/C Charge System with Freon (Per oz.) 1.75 1 LB=$28 Tire Plugged $4 Tire Changed Regular 16” & Below $5 Tire Balanced Regular 16” & Below $7 Tire Change Low Profile $10 Tire Balanced Low Profile $10 NC Safety Inspection $13.60 NC Safety Inspection (with After Factory Window Tint) $23.60 NC Emission Inspection $30 NC Emission Inspection (with After Factory Window Tint) $40 Headlight Alignment $5 Front Wheel Alignment $62 Four Wheel Alignment $80 Tire Disposal Fee $3 Alternator/Starter/Battery Check $5
Towing, Resale Lot and Mini Storage Unit pricing can be found by visiting the individual sections below.
North Bragg Auto Skills now offers towing services!
Call +1 (910)394-2293 to dispatch service.
North Bragg Auto Skills will be offering towing services to the following areas: Fort Bragg footprint to include Linden Oaks, Pope Army Airfield, Simmons Army Airfield, Camp McCall with secondary services in Fayetteville area.
Please note: If you have towing through your insurance company and need a tow, just ask for North Bragg Auto Skills to tow your vehicle.
Open to: DoD ID card holders
Towing hours: Towing hours are the same as the operating hours for North Bragg Auto Skills Center. Current hours are listed to the right (if on desktop computer) or below (if on a mobile device).
- Standard tow: $85
- Winch-out: $65
- Secondary tow: $49 (Fayetteville geographical area)
- Jump start: $25
- Vehicle storage holding area: $25/day
- Administrative fees: $50
- Miscellaneous fees: NC State document fees, notary, postage
* Prices are subject to change.
If a vehicle is in the possession of Auto Skills and goes unclaimed for 45 days, it will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of through the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles process. If there is a lien existing on an abandoned vehicle it will be processed through the financial institution.
- Resale Lot
The Resale Lot is located on the corner of Souter Pl. and Randolph St. Get Google Directions.
The Resale Lot is a lot that features used cars, trucks, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles for sale, by the owner.
- If you are looking to buy a used vehicle, come by the Resale Lot to view our inventory.
- If you are looking to sell a used vehicle*, register your vehicle with us, and park it on our lot!
* Registrants must have a current vehicle registration.
Service Price POV Resale Lot (Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles) $30 POV Resale Lot (Boats & Trailers) $40 POV Resale Lot (Campers & RVs) $20-$50
- Mini Storage Units
Mini storage units are available. Storage prices are as follows:
- 8' X 8' storage: $55/month
- 8' X 10' storage: $65/month
- Car Wash
We have a two-stall car wash. One is manual and the other is a state of the art, no touch, automatic car wash. The car washes are available to use 24/7. We have extremely good lighting, so nighttime use is not an issue.
- Pet Washers
Please note: The pet washers are out of order.
Did you know that North Bragg Auto Skills Center has pet washers? Open 24/7 at North Bragg Auto Skills Car Wash. Check out the video below to find out more. For more information, visit All Paws Petwash
- Frequently Asked Questions
Who is allowed to use the Auto Skills Centers, Resale Lot, and Mini Storages?
All DoD ID cardholders and their Family members are eligible.
Can I perform fuel maintenance at Auto Skills?
Do you have a paint booth?
Do you have a welder?
At what age do my children need to be to work in the bay area with me?
For safety reasons, children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the bay area. Waiting areas are provided at both shops.
Do I need to show proof of ownership (vehicle registration, title or bill of sale) before signing my vehicle into the shop?
Can I work on a friend’s vehicle without them signing it into the shop?
No, all vehicles must be signed in prior to beginning any repairs.
Can I register a friend’s vehicle for the Resale Lot?
No, proof of ownership is required for all vehicles.
North Bragg Auto Skills Center is focused on assisting self-help mechanics service and repair their own vehicles. If self-help mechanics run into an issue, staff is there to help.