The Community Information Exchange (CIE) is a monthly forum targeting Battalion, Brigade and higher level Commander and Command Sergeants Major spouses. The intent is to provide current information on programs, services, upcoming events, etc. to the senior spouse leadership, who in turn should ensure the information is passed down through the Family Readiness Group channels.
Location/Time of Meetings: Iron Mike Conference Center, 9:30 a.m.
2019 Meeting Dates:
- February 20
- March 20
- April 17
- CIE Slides (.pdf) from Jan. 16, 2019
- CIE Agency Briefs (.pdf) from Jan. 16, 2019
- Flyers (.pdf) from Jan. 16, 2019
- After Deployment: Adaptive Parenting Tools (ADAPT) YouTube Video
- For information on the local school districts, including Moore County, visit School Support Services.
- Tel: +1 (910)396-8682