- Mar 18
- Apr 15 (this meeting will be held at the Soldier & Family Readiness Group Center)
- May 20
- Jun 17
- No Jul
- Aug 19
- Sep 16
- Oct 21
- Nov 18
- No Dec
- CIE Slides (.pdf) from Feb 19, 2020
- CIE Agency Briefs (.pdf) from Feb 19, 2020
- After Deployment: Adaptive Parenting Tools (ADAPT) YouTube Video
- For information on the local school districts, including Moore County, visit School Support Services.
- Tel: +1 (910)396-8682
The Community Information Exchange (CIE) is a monthly forum targeting Battalion, Brigade and higher level Commander and Command Sergeants Major spouses. The intent is to provide current information on programs, services, upcoming events, etc. to the senior spouse leadership, who in turn should ensure the information is passed down through the Family Readiness Group channels.
Location/Time of Meetings: Iron Mike Conference Center, 9:30 a.m., unless otherwise noted below.
2020 Meeting Dates: