The Community Information Exchange (CIE) is a monthly forum targeting Battalion, Brigade and higher level Commander and Command Sergeants Major spouses. The intent is to provide current information on programs, services, upcoming events, etc. to the senior spouse leadership, who in turn should ensure the information is passed down through the Family Readiness Group channels.
Location/Time of Meetings: Iron Mike Conference Center, 9:30 a.m.
2017 Meeting Dates:
- October 18
- November 15
- December - no meeting
- CIE Slides from Sept. 20, 2017 (.pdf)
- CIE Agency Briefs from Sept. 20, 2017 (.pdf)
- CIE Inserts from Sept. 20, 2017 (.pdf)
- Insight on Equifax Debacle - Sept. 19, 2017 (.pdf)
- For information on the local school districts, including Moore County, visit School Support Services.
Sign up to receive Fort Bragg Family & MWR Flyers
If you would like to receive a .pdf version of current flyers for Family & MWR programs/activities, please email us. Please add "Flyer Request" to the subject line of your email.
- Tel: +1 (910)396-8682