- Fort Bragg Schools:
- Registration will begin Monday, 8 June 2020 to Friday, 12 June 2020 for all Fort Bragg Primary and Elementary Schools by DORS. Fort Bragg Schools is encouraging families to register for Pre-K and Kindergarten during these dates for staffing purposes. If you miss the registration week, you can still visit the online pre-registration to register your Pre-K and Kindergarten student.
- If your child is presently in our Pre-Kindergarten program, you DO NOT need to register your child for Kindergarten at this time.
- Online Student Pre-Registration is now available at www.dodea.edu/DORS.
Online Student Pre-Registrations allows parents to begin registration documentation. After registering in DORS, we recommend you contact the school to confirm student enrollment prior to the student’s first day of school. There may be school specific enrollment documents needed to be completed prior to enrollment.
Cumberland County Schools:
- Visit https://ccsncc.scriborder.com/ and select Student Enrollment- Kindergarten.
- Harnett County Schools:
- Visit https://harnettncc.scriborder.com/ and select Student Enrollment- Kindergarten.
- Hoke County Schools:
- Call the school your child is assigned to and make an appointment. If you do not know which school your child is assigned to, call the Hoke County School district office: 910-875-4106.
- Moore County Schools:
- Visit https://www.ncmcs.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=19566378&pageId=21517565 for instructions on how to enroll online.
- Lee County Schools:
- E-mail Melinda Marsh (email@example.com), ask for information about registering a Kindergartner student.
All public schools: To be eligible, a child must have reached his or her fifth birthday by August 31, 2020.
Fort Bragg DoDEA schools: To be eligible, a child must have reached his or her fifth birthday by September 1, 2020.
As of June 9, 2020, the process for Kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year is as follows:
For questions about schools K-12, both on and off post, please contact Fort Bragg School Support Services.