- Story time will begin promptly at 10:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Please be on time so you can enjoy all the stories and songs. If you must leave the room, you will need to knock to re-enter.
- Each story time will be limited to 60 people per group. (Moms, dads, nannies, and babies will count, per Fire Marshal regulations).
- Story time tickets can be picked up at the Children’s Desk prior to each session. These tickets will be collected at the door upon entry for story time.
- We will ask that all phones be placed on silent/vibrate and put away to create the best fun and exciting environment possible.
- Both sessions of story time will be the same, and we ask that you only attend one session to allow others the opportunity to enjoy story time as well.
- For your convenience and everyone’s safety, stroller parking will be outside the room along the wall in a designated area.
- Tel: +1 (910)396-2665
Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., September 11 - November 20, 2019 *
Share the fun of reading with your child! These action-packed story time programs will have children and their grown-ups interacting with stories and activities which encourage a life-long love of reading.
Open to the public.
* Story time is held in two separate sessions. The first one is at 10:30 a.m., and the second is at 11:15 a.m.
No registration required.