American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Course
Location: Tolson Indoor Pool
To participate: Must be 15 years old by the last day of class and complete pre-requisite on the 1st day (call +1 (910)643-8533 to schedule an appointment): 300 yard mixed freestyle and breaststroke, 2 minute tread – no hands, and timed brick retrieval.
To gain certificate: must attend each class during the course, complete online assignments, pass the two written exams, and pass the practical exercises.
Certificate covers Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid.
2022 course dates:
- April 18-22 (4-8 pm daily)
- May 11-13 (4-8 pm daily) and May 14 (8 am - 4 pm)
- June 15-17 (4-8 pm daily) and June 18 (8 am - 4 pm)
- August 8-12 (8 am - 4 pm daily)
Fees (for each course):
- $200 for course
Blended learning offerings:
- Participants must have access to a computer to complete coursework outside of class time.
- Register at Tolson Indoor Pool.
For more information call Tolson Indoor Pool, +1 (910)643-8533.
Tolson Indoor Pool
Tolson Indoor Pool is open for limited programing. Front desk hours are 9 am - 5 pm Mon-Fri.