Leisure Travel Services
- Discounted Attraction & Event Tickets
- Ticket Price List - Most Requested (.pdf)
- Ticket Price List - Coast to Coast (.pdf)
- Mail Order Disney Tickets Form (.pdf)
- Additional Discounts/Information
- Durham Performing Arts Center - Get discount tickets to events at Durham Performing Arts Center. Use the code: SUPERGROUP.
- Waves of Honor - Special discount for the Military for the theme parks owned by SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment.
- LTS has discount tickets to all events held at the Crown Complex.
- Vaction Planning
- Armed Forces Vacation Club - The Armed Forces Vacation Club (AFVC) is a “Space Available” program that offers Department of Defense affiliated personnel the opportunity to take affordable condominium vacations at resorts around the world.
- Funjet Vacations - Let us plan your next trip!
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is the MWR Card, who is eligible for it, and how much does it cost?
The MWR Card is a program that affords eligible patrons the opportunity to participate in the various Family and MWR programs at Fort Bragg, on an annual basis.
Eligible patrons include the following:
- Family Members of DoD employees
- Contract Workers on Fort Bragg
- Postal Workers on Fort Bragg
- AAFES Employees
- Dependent Parents that have lost their military privileges, due to a divorce, but still have custody of the child.
MWR Cards are $10 for the primary card holder and $1 for each family member, and are valid for 1 year. They can be purchased at LTS.
Who is eligible to purchase the Disney special tickets?
Disney’s policy is that only Active Duty, Retired, Reserves and 100% disabled may purchase tickets.
As a DoD employee, can I purchase discounted tickets at LTS?
Yes, but not military specials.
How old do you have to be to purchase tickets?
You must be at least 18 yrs old and have a Military or DoD ID card to purchase tickets.
Can I purchase tickets for friends?
Yes, as long as there will be at least 1 ID card holder in the group.
Why can’t I get quotes for airline, cruise or any travel over the phone?
LTS cannot give quotes over the phone because we must verify current ID card status. Also, due to constant fluctuations in travel pricing, we cannot guarantee that the price quoted will be correct when you come in to the office.
Why can’t I book travel over the phone?
LTS cannot book travel over the phone because we must verify current ID card status.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Leisure Travel Services (LTS) provides a range of travel services to active duty and retired military personnel, DoD civilians and their family members, and other members of the military community. We provide brochures and information on various attractions and points of interest in the surrounding area as well as other major travel destinations and hotels. We also provide discount tickets and trips for authorized patrons to attractions including Walt Disney World and many other theme parks, attractions and cinemas.