- Hourly Care
Visit our Hourly Care webpage for details.
- Full Day Program Overview
5 to 12 hours per day - services offered to children ages 6 weeks to Kindergarten.
- Professionally trained staff
- Easy access
- Large playgrounds
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Rooms equipped with state-of-the-art early childhood equipment
- Daily USDA approved breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Part Day Preschool Program Overview
This program provides a variety of activities to assist children with school readiness. Emphasis is placed on technology, the arts, physical development (including both gross motor and fine motor development), math, science, and literacy.
Children ages 3-5 and potty trained are eligible for enrollment in this program. Part Day Preschool offers children an opportunity to socialize with other children while building readiness skills for school.
Part Day Preschool offers a variety of program options:
- 2 days a week, 3 hours a day
- 3 days a week, 3 hours a day
- 5 days a week, 3 hours a day
- Strong Beginnings/Pre-Kindergarten Program Overview
The Army’s Strong Beginnings/Pre-Kindergarten program is designed to prepare children to be successful to enter school. Curriculum focuses on the social, emotional, and physical development of children; equips them with basic academic and “Kindergarten Classroom Etiquette” skills to enhance “school readiness”.
- CYS membership required
- Cost based on Total Family Income IAW DoD Fee Policy for the Part Day Strong Beginnings Program
- No extra charge for Full Day parents in the Strong Beginnings programs
Ages 6 weeks to Kindergarten
>> Visit Parent and Outreach Services for COVID-19 Guidelines.
Child Development Centers (CDCs) are on-post child care centers that offer full-day, part-day and hourly care for children, in nationally accredited environments. See the table directly below to view the services offered at each CDC.
Active duty military personnel, reservists on active duty and DOD contractors at Fort Bragg are eligible sponsors for this program.
|Alexander||Full Day, Part Day Preschool, Strong Beginnings|
|Maholic||Full Day, Strong Beginnings|
|Full Day, Part Day Preschool, Strong Beginnings|