Date: Feb 6 2018, 9:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
All dates: Feb. 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2018 and Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27 & 29, 2018
Locations: Hedrick Stadium Track, Fort Bragg Polo Field Track, Wilson Park Trail and Smith Lake Recreation Area. See locations by date below.
Bundle up and join Outdoor Recreation to get rid of those winter blues and get a jump start on getting outdoors with a free eight week Walk-A-Thon.
The Walk-A-Thon will take place every Tuesday starting Feb. 6, 2018 through Mar. 27, 2018 from 9:15 - 11:30 a.m. Event starts at 9:15 a.m. Walk starts at 10 a.m. Each Walk-A-Thon event is a distance of 2 miles+, with a 5K finale on Thursday, Mar. 29.
Location by date:
- Feb 6: Hedrick Stadium Track
- Feb 13: Fort Bragg Polo Field Track
- Feb 20: Wilson Park Trail
- Feb 27: Smith Lake Recreation Area
- Mar 6: Hedrick Stadium Track
- Mar 13: Fort Bragg Polo Field Track
- Mar 20: Wilson Park Trail
- Mar 27: Smith Lake Recreation Area
- Mar 29: Smith Lake Recreation Area (5K)
Open to DoD cardholders and their guests. All ages, strollers and leashed pets welcome. Please be aware Smith Lake Recreation Area and Wilson Park Trail will take place on a nature trail which has a rougher terrain. If weather conditions are icy or lightning the day of, the walk that day will be canceled for safety. Cancellations due to weather will be posted here and on our Facebook page.
We ask that all participants sign-in at the check-in table the day of each event, between 9:15-9:45 a.m.
- Tel: +1 (910)643-4569