Date: Feb 19
New in 2018: Hockey Skills Training now included with all Learn-to-Skate sessions!
All our Learn-To-Skate classes are taught by highly skilled and qualified instructors in a safe and secure setting. Our program not only provides each skater with skill development, but is also jam packed with excitement!
- Six 30-minute classes are held once per week, on Mondays, for 6 weeks.
- Youth (ages 4-17 years) meet on Mondays from 5-6:40 p.m.
- Adults (ages 18 years and above) meet on Mondays from 6:45-7:45 p.m.
- Classes are grouped by age and skill level
- Levels posted through the Ice Skating Institute
- Dates for 2018
- Jan. 8 - Feb. 12, 2018
- Feb. 19 - Mar. 26, 2018
- Apr. 9 - May 14, 2018
- May 21 - Jul. 2, 2018 (No class on May 28, Memorial Day)
- Aug. 6 - Sept. 17, 2018 (No class on September 3, Labor Day)
- Sept. 24 - Oct. 29, 2018
- Nov. 5 - Dec. 10, 2018
$85 per person, per 6 week program. This cost includes skate rental and 5 free public skating passes.