Ever wanted to learn how to sew?
Come to Throckmorton Library each month as we shows you the basics of sewing with simple projects!
Project by date:
- August 3, 2021 - Curtains
- September 7, 2021 - Potholders
- October 5, 2021 - Full apron
- November 2, 2021 - Table runner
- December 7, 2021 - Holiday stocking
Bring your own sewing machine and supplies.
Materials list will be provided at time of registration.
Open to the public, ages 18 years and older only.
Registration required; call +1 (910)396-1691 to register.
Deadline to register is the Friday prior to the event date.