Let's get crafty!!
Tune in to the Fort Bragg Family & MWR Facebook page at 3 p.m. on the 1st Monday of each month and follow along with an easy craft project!
Project by date:
- December 7: Wood Slice Ornament
- January 4: New Year, New Hobby: Yarn It!
- February 1: Love Candles
- March 1: Paper Flower Bouquets
- April 5: DIY Easter Wreath
- May 3: Lavender Sugar Scrub
- June 7: Daddy Frame
- July 21: Faux Stained Glass Frame
- August 2: Bob Ross Mini Canvases
- September 6: Back to School Teacher Appreciation Tins
- October 4: Giant Halloween Signs: Eek/Boo
- November 1: Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
- December 6: DIY Felt Wreath Ornaments
Due to COVID-19, all areas of the library are currently closed, with the exception of the computer lab (with limited patronage).