Date: Sep 29 2018, 10 a.m.
How well do you think you know Fort Bragg? Test your knowledge and you can win big!
Teams will receive clues to specific locations based on Fort Bragg history. Figure out the answer and head over to the location! Once at the location, each team must answer a question to receive their next clue. Each team must locate 10 historical points. The challenge will start and end at Sports USA.
Schedule of Events
- Challenge begins at 10 a.m.
- Awards begin at 2 p.m.
- Each team will consist of 2 people (100 teams max).
- Each team must travel together at all times in a street legal vehicle.
- Both team members must be with point representative before the next clue is given.
- All teams must obey all traffic laws. Any team receiving a traffic violation will automatically be disqualified.
- Teams must be respectful of historical areas; do not pass through barriers and enter historical buildings.
- Teams may not interfere with other teams.
- This event is open to the public (must be able to access Fort Bragg).
- 1st: $300 plus $200 AAFES gift card
- 2nd: $200 plus $100 AAFES gift card
- 3rd: $100 plus $50 AAFES gift card
Additional items to be raffled off during the event:
- Tailgate grill
- Golf bag
- Cornhole set
- One year supply of Outlaw Energy Drink
- 10 $100 Commissary gift cards
- Various other gift cards and more!
Registration is required.
- Cost to register: $10*
- Register at Sports USA beginning September 4, 2018.
- Registration ends at 9 a.m., Saturday, September 29, 2018 (or when field of 100 is full).
- Registration and waiver form - printable (.pdf)
* Registration is non-refundable.
Sponsorship does not imply Army endorsement.