Weekdays Weekends & Holidays Twilight
10 Round Punch Card E1 - E5 & Youth 17 and under $13 $16 $6 $112 E6 - O3/W3 $15 $18 $8 $128 O4/W4 - up & DoD $17 $20 $10 $144 Public $19 $22 $12 $168
Advanced Green Fees
Annual Annual Paid Monthly Family Annual E1 - E5 & Youth 17 and under $480 $48 $780 E6 - O3/O4 $660 $66 $960 O4/W4 - up & DoD $840 $84 $1140 Public $1020 $102 $1320
Non-Member Member Locker Fees 9 Holes per seat $10 $9 $72 per year (large) 18 Holes per seat $16 $15 $36 per year (small) Push Cart $4 $4 N/A
- Standard Set: $10
- Premium Set: $25
- Member: $25 per year (January-December)
- Non-Member: $30 per year (January-December)
- $ 3 per token
- $60 for 25 punch range card
- $105 for 50 punch range card
9 Hole Fee
- $10 valid Monday-Thursday (non-holidays); Friday-Sunday after 2 pm
- 50% off the Regular Rate for their Prospective Pay Grade
Reservations - Tee Times
- 7 days in advance for Active Duty Personnel
- 5 days in advance for DoD Civilians & Retirees
- 3 days in advance for Non-DoD Civilians
Kids Golf for $5 Special
- Kids golf for $5 Monday-Saturday after 12 pm at Stryker Golf Course and Ryder Golf Course.
- This special is for children ages 17 years and younger.
Prices to play FootGolf are listed under Stryker Golf Course (see below).
Enjoy an exclusive Annual Green Fee (AGF) Membership at Fort Bragg Golf Club where we offer two 18-hole, full service facilities with excellent availability of tee-times.
If you enjoy playing the beautiful golf courses of the Fort Bragg Golf Club on a regular basis, then you should explore all the possibilities of our Annual Green Fee Membership. See Advanced Green Fees under "Prices" above for rates.
Our competitive Annual Green Fee rates and great amenities make being a part of our golf community an easy choice. Join today…Save as you play!
AGF Membership Benefits
- Unlimited tee times
- 7 days advanced tee time reservations
- Discounts on club sponsored golf tournaments
- Discounts on select merchandise in both golf shops
- Discount on cart fees
- 50% reciprocal green gees when visiting Army golf courses world-wide
- AGF members do not have to pay a green fee to participate in club sponsored tournaments.
- Cart fee not Included with Annual Green Fee Membership
- You must apply at the golf course
- Annual and monthly memberships are yearly commitments
- Monthly membership is charged to your debit/credit card on a monthly basis
- Annual memberships can be paid in advance by cash, check or credit card
- Paying in advance saves you 20%
See Your Savings!
Estimated rounds played on average during a month: 4
Single round of golf (E1-E5)= $16 (Daily Green Fee)
Estimated cost without monthly Golf Membership: 4 x $16 (Daily Green Fee) = $64 (total monthly cost)
Estimated cost without annual Golf Membership: 12 x $64 (Monthly Green Fees) = $768 (total annual cost)
Fort Bragg Golf Membership (E1-E5): $48 monthly payment (with annual commitment) or $480 annual payment (charged annually)
You pay $768 without membership and $480 with an annual membership. That's a savings of $288. You save 37%!
- Tournament Package
Fort Bragg offers two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses, known as the “Ryder Course” and the “Stryker Course”. Both Courses play host to many golf outings each year. We can accommodate events ranging from 20 participants up to 120. Each course has their own respective practice facilities, banquet rooms and well stocked golf shops.
Our golf event package includes the following:
- Green Fee
- Cart Fee
- Professional Scoring
- Tournament Set-up & Breakdown
- Practice Range Balls (optional)
- Prize Fund (optional)
- Banquet Services (optional)
Let the courses at Fort Bragg play host to your next Golf Event!
CG Scramble on May 6, 2022 at Stryker Golf Course:
1st Place Team
- Lee Bowman
- Carl Anderson
- Greg Small
- Rodderick Barlow
2nd Place Team
- Chase Hosey
- Tony Curry
- Rick Harris
- Gurney Bullard
3rd Place Team
- Matt Randazzo
- Corey Latsha
- Devin Kylor
- Noah Hayden
Closest to the Pin Winners
- Hole #5 - John Carrington
- Hole #7 - Burton McCarthy
- Hole #15 - Gurney Bullard
- Hole #17 - Mike Roberts
CG Scramble on July 1, 2022 at Stryker Golf Course:
1st Place Team
- Tanner Nelson
- Nate Krupin
- Travis Brooks
- Dylan Callison
2nd Place Team
- Chris Hall
- Charles Matthews
- Jeff Wastak
- Adam Gordon
3rd Place Team
- Burton McCarthy
- Scott Kilgore
- Adrian Baladad
Closest to the Pin Winners
- Hole #5 - Gurney Bullard
- Hole #7 - Cody DeWade
- Hole #15 - Tanner Nelson
- Hole #17 - Dylan Callison
Annual Fort Bragg Golf Championship on July 23:
Round 1 at Ryder Golf Course; Round 2 at Stryker Golf Course
Legends Division (75 and up)
- 1st Place - Dave Wilson 84 - 81 = 165
- 2nd Place - De Brown 95 - 82 = 177
Super Senior Division (65-75)
- 1st Place - Marv Houghton 79 - 80 = 159
- 2nd Place - Ron Thompson 85 - 75 = 160
Senior Division (55-64)
- 1st Place - Mike Lane 74 - 69 = 143
- 2nd Place - Cisco Almodovar 75 - 78 = 153
- 3rd Place - Jon Blossom 79 - 81 = 160
Open Division (Any age 13 and above)
- 1st Place - Eli Villanueva 72 - 72 = 144
- 2nd Place - Travis Bryant 75 - 74 = 149
- 3rd Place - Chris Hall 74 - 75 = 149
- 1st Place - Juan Sanders 83 - 77 = 160
- 2nd Place - Adam Gordon 84 - 77 = 161
- 3rd Place - Chris Ramos 80 - 83 = 163
- 1st Place - Jack Clayman 86 - 77 = 163
- 2nd Place - Richard Kuhns 86 - 82 = 168
- 3rd Place - Erick Hernandez 87 - 82 = 169
- Pro Shop
The Ryder Pro Shop carries all the leading brands in golf equipment and apparel.
- The Divot
The Divot is a full service restaurant open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week. The Divot is also available for parties, functions, hail and farewells, weddings, & meetings.
- Directions to Stryker Golf Course
We understand that there is considerable confusion when trying to get to Stryker Golf Course, due to the partial closure of Bragg Blvd (Route 87).
- If coming from the direction of Fayetteville, then your travel is the same as it has always been, traveling 87 north until reaching Stryker Golf Course on the left.
- If coming from the north, you will need to access the overpass in Spring Lake and follow signs going to 87 south. When arriving at the traffic signal on 87, turn LEFT onto 87 north and go to the end of the road (approximately 0.5 miles), Stryker Golf Course is again on the left.
- If traveling from on post, go out the All American gate. Stay right to merge onto NC-295 toward Bragg Boulevard. When arriving at the traffic signal on 87, turn LEFT onto 87 north and go to the end of the road (approximately 0.5 miles), Stryker Golf Course is again on the left.
- Pro Shop
The Stryker Pro Shop is the best well stocked golf shops in the area! It rivals most big box stores in variety of selection and its knowledgeable staff offers excellent service.
If it’s new clubs you are looking for, contact us to schedule a fitting and be custom fit using Flight Scope technology. Not sure what you are looking for, stop in and try some of the latest equipment that is out, you can demo equipment from some of today’s top brands in golf like Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Mizuno, PING, Taylor Made, Tour Edge and more.
- Club Repair
Stryker Golf Course has a full service club repair facility for your use. Following is a description of the services available to you.
We have a large Selection of Grips with over 50 different models from which to choose. Stryker GC Club repair facility has over 1000 grips in stock, including the most popular models from Golf Pride, Winn, Lamkin and much more. Finally, you can see the wide selection of grip choices and touch and feel each one. We guarantee prompt and effective service.
Stryker GC keeps a large supply of shafts from True Temper, as well as a small selection of shafts for drivers and fairway woods. We can also order any shaft you may choose. Graffaloy, Fujikura, UST and many more. Usually we can re-shaft your clubs in 24 to 48 hours, depending on available resources.
We can cut down your clubs or add extensions to your steel or graphite shafted clubs.
Loft and Lie Adjustments
We feature the only state of the art Mitchell Digital loft and lie machine in the area for optimum accuracy and can adjust your clubs to your specifications.
A new and exciting game that is a blend of soccer and golf that originated in the Netherlands, created a stir world-wide, has now landed at Stryker Golf Course. FootGolf is a fun fast paced game that can be played in approximately 90 minutes. FootGolf is played with a soccer ball on a golf course with tee boxes, greens, bunkers, hazards and 18 holes to play. The differences are the cups, which are 21" in diameter, the ball, shorter holes, and the fact that the players kick the ball instead of using clubs. The main goal is to get the ball in the hole with the least strokes (kicks) possible. FootGolf is available 7 days a week!
Activity Price 18 Holes Adult Walking $10 18 Holes Youth Walking (17 & Under) $7 18 Holes Power Cart Seat (per rider) $10 Ball Rental $3
- Bragg Ladies Golf Association
Ladies are you looking to play more golf, but have no one to play with? Then consider joining the Bragg Ladies Golf Association. For more information, email Bragg Ladies.
Fort Bragg Family & MWR is home to 2 golf courses: Ryder Golf Course and Stryker Golf Course.
Please note that during the winter months, the golf course may operate on a frost delay or closure due to weather. For questions about opening hours, please call us.
Ryder Golf Course
Ryder Golf Course is a beautiful golf course set among tall Carolina Pines and rolling hills. Ryder has several water holes, which come into play. The greens are small and undulating. The fairways are tree lined and hilly. The bunkers are well positioned and at times deep. While not long in length, Ryder is very challenging for all skill levels. In 1999-2000, Ryder underwent a $1.2 million dollar renovation. A new state of the art irrigation system was installed, and the bunkers underwent a complete renovation.
Stryker Golf Course
Stryker Golf Course, designed by Donald Ross features a large clubhouse, a well-stocked golf shop and new locker rooms.