Special Events

Hours of Operation

Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed


3725 Reilly Rd. (Pope Army Airfield)
Bldg # 190
Google Map

+1 (910)396-9126

Military DSN Tel:

Write an ICE comment

  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide

The Special Events Branch develops, coordinates, stages, and manages quality entertainment programs to include:  fairs, holiday activities, concerts and much more. These programs are designed to improve the quality of life within our community. Most events/programs are open to the general public.

What the Special Events Branch does not do:

  • The Special Events Branch does not make room or park reservations, please call the individual facilities for space rentals.
Frequently Asked Questions

I’m a band/entertainer that would like to play on Fort Bragg.  How do I go about being considered?

Email us at the link above! Include the name of the artist and links to your website and/or music page; don’t forget to include your contact information. We receive many requests to perform, so your patience in awaiting a response is appreciated.  You can also mail a demo CD and contact information to:

Fort Bragg Special Events
Attn: Rhett Stroupe
P.O. Box 70059
Fort Bragg, NC  28310

I am with the press or media, or would like to receive a media pass. Who do I contact?

Email us at the link above! Include the event name and “media request” and state the nature of your request in the message of the email (i.e. your name, company, video or still photography, and the outlet in which your photos and/or report will be aired or printed).

Where do I park for events on Fort Bragg?

Most events will have parking staff to guide you to the designated parking areas.

How do I get to the Fort Bragg Fairgrounds?

From Fayetteville:

Take Hwy 87 North. Turn Right onto Howell St. Turn Left onto Watson St. The Fort Bragg Fairgrounds will be on your right.

From Spring Lake:

Traveling South on HWY 87, turn left onto HWY 210 (Murchison Road). Take ramp on right onto I-295 S. Take the exit on right toward HWY 87 (Bragg Blvd). Turn Left onto HWY 87. Turn Right onto Howell St. Turn Left onto Watson St. The Fort Bragg Fairgrounds will be on your right.

 How do I volunteer for Family & MWR Special Events?

Volunteer opportunities will be listed in the Volunteer Management Information System at Army One Source, or you may contact us.

I am a food/craft vendor, how can I participate in an event?

You will need to fill out the Food/Craft Vendor Application, listed on this page. If you do not have a DUNS number please also refer to the “DUNS# Request Instructions” link, also listed on this page. A DUNS number is required to be a vendor on Fort Bragg.

How do I bring a special event to Fort Bragg?

Complete the “Special Events Proposal Worksheet”, listed on this page, under the blue heading "Resources/Forms/Applications".