Date: Jun 19 2019, 8:30 a.m. - Jun 21 2019, 12:30 p.m.
Dates/time of camp: June 19, 20, 21, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- On Ice Classes: Beginner Skaters: Ice Safety, Learning the Basics, balances, turns and jumps, skating to music.
- Hockey Skaters: power skating, backward skating skills, agility/quickness, team building.
- Figure Skaters: power skating, choreography, ice dance/figures, team skating
- Behind the scenes Zamboni/Skate sharpening, history of skating, conditioning, yoga/stretching, craft, nutrition, awards ceremony.
- Skill Assessment and Testing using the ISI curriculum. Skill exhibition by beginners, hockey players, and figure skaters
- End of camp skating and pizza party ($5 add-on, siblings and parents welcome to attend).
- Bring a lunch and a water bottle.
Open to the public.
Open to youth, ages 4-17 years.
Register at Cleland Ice Rink.
Registration deadline: June 14, 2019
- Tel: +1 (910)396-5127