- Relocation Readiness Program
Moving is a part of life for Soldiers, civilian government employees and their Families. The Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Program is here to help with a comprehensive support system, whether it’s your first move or the last of many. We have all kinds of information and resources to help you and your family navigate your next military move.
Your first stop should be your local Army Community Service Family center to meet with a Relocation Readiness Program Manager who can get you started.
For more on the Hearts Apart program or to be included on our distribution list, contact +1 (910)396-8683.
- Welcome Packet Request
Would you like to receive a Welcome Packet? We can send you one by mail!
Please email us your name, address and arrival date. Also please let us know if you are bringing a spouse, the number and ages of children, and if you have any pets, so that we can get the appropriate resources to you!
Be sure to put the text “Welcome Packet” in the subject line of your email.
Click here to view ACS classes.
- Multi-Component Family Support Network
Multi-Component Family Support Network is a seamless array of Family support services that can be easily accessed by the Soldier and Family, regardless of component or location. We work in concert with other military and civilian agencies to establish a comprehensive multi-agency approach for community support and services to meet the diverse needs of the Active Military and mobilized Reserve Components families. We can provide information and points of contact for Wounded Warrior Program, medical, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), legal, school transition, and more. Our goal is to provide the military Family with support where they live. The MCFSN supports the Family readiness needs and provides consistent Family services during extended deployments to Military Families regardless of their component or location.
- American Legion
- Army One Source
- Army Reserve Family Programs
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Marine Corps Community Services
- Military One Source
- My Army Benefits
- National Guard Family Program
- National Military Family Association
- Fleet and Family Support Program
- Office of Work-Life Programs – US Coast Guard
For more information on this program, contact us at +1 (910)907-3499.
- Additional Resources
- MilitaryHOMEFRONT is the official source information for all DoD Quality of Life programs and services for Service members and their Families, military leaders and service providers.
- New Military Spouse Reference Guide (.pdf)