Ryder Golf Course
Weekdays Weekends & Holidays Twilight
10 Round Punch Card E1 – E5 (Youth 17 & under**) $13 $16 $6 $112 E-6 – O3/W3 $15 $18 $8 $128 O4/W4 – Up & DoD $17 $20 $10 $144 Public $19 $22 $12 $168
Advance Green Fees
Annual Annual Paid Monthly Family Annual E1 – E5 (Youth 17 & under**) $480 $40 $780 E-6 – O3/O4 $660 $55 $960 O4/W4 – up & DoD $840 $70 $1140 Public $1020 $85 $1320
Non-Member Member Locker Fees 9 Holes per seat $10 $9 $72 per year (Large) 18 Holes per seat $16 $15 $36 per year (Small) Push Cart $4 N/A N/A
- Standard Set: $10
- Premium Set: $25
- Member: $20 per Year (January-December)
- Non-Member: $25 per Year (January-December)
- $ 3 Per Token
- $60 for 25 Punch Range Card
- $105 for 50 Punch Range Card
9 Hole Fee
- $10 valid Monday-Thursday (non-holidays); Friday-Sunday after 2 p.m.
- 50% off the Regular Rate for their Prospective Pay Grade
Reservation – Tee Times
- Seven Days in Advance for Active Duty Personnel
- Five Days in Advance for DoD Civilians & Retirees
- Three Days in Advance for Non-DoD Civilians
** Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied on the course with adult supervision. Youth ages 13–17 may play alone if they get certified by a professional staff member at either Ryder or Stryker Golf Course, or they complete our Junior Program.
Prices to play FootGolf are listed below in the "FootGolf" section.
Exclusive Membership at Fort Bragg Golf Club
Enjoy an exclusive Annual Green Fee (AGF) membership at Fort Bragg Golf Club where we offer two 18-hole, full service facilities with excellent availability of tee-times.
If you enjoy playing the beautiful golf courses of the Fort Bragg Golf Club on a regular basis, then you should explore all the possibilities of our Annual Green Fee memberships. See "Prices" above.
Our competitive Annual Green Fee rates and great amenities make being a part of our golf community an easy choice. Join today…Save as you play!
AGF Membership Benefits
- Unlimited Tee Times
- 7 Days Advanced Tee Time Reservations
- Discounts on Club Sponsored Golf Tournaments
- Discounts on Select Merchandise in Both Golf Shops
- Discount on Cart Fees
- 50% Reciprocal Green Fees when visiting Army Golf Courses World-wide
- AGF members do not have to pay a green fee to participate in club sponsored tournaments.
- Cart Fee Not Included with Annual Green Fee Membership
- You must apply through the Chase MWR MasterCard Program to be eligible
- Annual & Monthly memberships are yearly commitments
- Monthly Membership is charged to your Chase MWR Golf Membership Credit Card on a monthly basis.
- Annual Membership is charged to your Chase MWR Golf Membership Credit Card Annually
See Your Savings
Estimated Rounds Played on Average Month: 4
- Without Membership
Single Round of Golf: $16 (Daily Green Fee)
Estimated cost without monthly Golf Membership: 4 x $16 (Daily Green Fee) = $64 (Total monthly cost)
Estimated cost without annual Golf Membership: 12 x $64 (Monthly Green Fees) = $768 (Total Annual Cost)
- With Membership
Fort Bragg Golf Membership (E1-E5): $40 Monthly Payment (with annual commitment) or $480 Annual Payment (charged annually)
You pay $768 without membership and $480 with membership. That's a savings of $288. You save 37%!
- Tournament Package
Fort Bragg offers two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses, known as the “Ryder Course” and the “Stryker Course". Both Courses play host to many golf outings each year. We can accommodate events ranging from 20 participants up to 120. Each course has their own respective practice facilities, banquet rooms and well stocked golf shops.
Our golf event package includes the following:
- Green Fee
- Cart Fee
- Professional Scoring
- Tournament Set-up & Breakdown
- Practice Range Balls (optional)
- Prize Fund (optional)
- Banquet Services (optional)
Let the courses at Fort Bragg play host to your next Golf Event!
- Pro Shop
The Ryder Pro Shop carries all the leading brands in golf equipment and apparel.
- The Divot
The Divot is a full service restaurant open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week. The Divot is also available for parties, functions, hail and farewells, weddings, & meetings.
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age to play golf?
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Youth ages 13–17 may play alone if they get certified by a professional staff member at either Ryder or Stryker Golf Course, or they complete our Junior Program.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Ryder Golf Course is a beautiful golf course set among tall Carolina Pines and rolling hills. Ryder has several water holes, which come into play. The greens are small and undulating. The fairways are tree lined and hilly. The bunkers are well positioned and at times deep. While not long in length, Ryder is very challenging for all skill levels. In 1999-2000, Ryder underwent a $1.2 million dollar renovation. A new state of the art irrigation system was installed, and the bunkers underwent a complete renovation.